- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- 05:30 Coffee in lodge with rusks
- 06:00 Morning Game Drive with coffee/tea
- 09:30 Brunch
- 15:00 High Tea
- 16:30 Afternoon Game Drive with sundowner
- 19:00 Dinner
- All drinks are charged unless otherwise specified
- Any activities not included or specified
- Community Levy – R75pppn
Important to note:
- There is only ONE daily transfer from the reserve to Humala River Lodge. All guests must be at the gate at 14:00 and will not be able to drive to the lodge themselves. Exceptions will be made for prearranged tours.
- Please note that the lodge is not suitable for children younger than 12.
- All rooms can host either a king size bed or two twin beds. Please specify which type you’ll require when making a reservation.
- The whole lodge has electricity but there is no cell phone signal. We encourage our guests to experience time off the digital grid. WiFi is available in the central guest area.
- Please bring insect and tick repellent.
- Please note that there is a R75 Community Levy fee per person per night (over and above accommodation rates). This levy is used to uplift and empower the local community members and forms part of our social responsibility endeavours.
- All meals, drinks and foods outside of the specified provisions are for your own account and available at the bar. We are able to process credit card at the gate.